Open MLIR Meeting 8/18/2022: Proposal for a high-level ML dialect in MLIR

This Thursday, August 18th (9am California Time, 16:00 UTC), we’ll have a discussion about: [RFC] Proposal for a high-level ML dialect in MLIR - #82 by raghavanr (this is a long thread, but you can focus on the summary in the post I link here).

This is a resurrection of the 2y old proposal about Development of high-level Tensor Compute Primitives dialect(s) and transformations and I’m enthusiastic that we have a wider range of parties interested to actually make it a reality this time!

Zoom Meeting Link

Meeting ID: 851 5109 0498
Passcode: 828404

3 Likes

In case you missed it, here is the Proposal Document and some slides to prompt the discussion.

Sadly, I missed this discussion, but I am interested in the talking points. Will a recording be published?

Sorry for nagging, I know that it usually took up to 3 days in the past, but I didn’t want to miss this one.

Sorry, I usually try to post the same day but I got busy yesterday and forgot, thanks for the ping! Here it is: MLIR Open Meeting 2022-08-18: Discussion about a proposal for a high-level ML dialect in MLIR - YouTube (still gonna be a few hours before the “HD” version is processed I think)