Please find attached patch, which provides the incremental changes for the FreeBSD platform:
- the 'platform shell' command has been enabled for FreeBSD.
- updated PlatformFreeBSD::ResolveExecutable/PlatformFreeBSD::PlatformFreeBSD/ methods.
- added an implementation of Host::FindProcesses method.
- added an implementation of Host::LaunchProcess method.
- updated the platform depended method for the Host class - GetOSKernelDescription and GetOSBuildString.
Also this patch provides few changes in the Host::RunShellCommand method (source/Host/common/Host.cpp):
- added retrieving of the current system shell from the SHELL environment variable.
- fixed arguments in the AppendDuplicateFileAction method call.
- avoided overriding of the error value from LaunchProcess.
Would somebody review and apply this patch if it is ok?