Patch to correct typos on clang source code


I've made the attached patch that fixes several typos on the clang
source code, they were found and fixed by the codespell tool (which
was announced at
ANNOUNCE: codespell 1.0 ).

The majority of the typos were in comments a few of them were in debug
messages. I've made this first patch only on the clang source code,
but if you guys think it's valid I'm also preparing one for the llvm
base and will send it to the proper mailing list soon.

There were a few false positives found by codespell, the two most common were:
FromE -> from
ArchType -> archetype

I've gone through the diff and removed all of those false positives,
and I've successfully built clang afterwards so everything should be
OK. The patch was made using the official git mirror and was tested
against current svn top of tree.

Best regards,

0001-Fixing-typos-on-Clang-source-code-found-by-the-codes.patch (70.2 KB)

Looks great, applied in r129559, thanks!