Phabricator unreachable

Apparently the domain entry for has expired, and thus phabricator is basically unable to work (as all mails bounce).

I’m trying to get in touch with Chandler to solve this as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Update for all:

Sorry for the disruption, it couldn’t have happened at a worse time. I’ve managed to figure out what happened and begin taking steps to correct things despite vacation, travel, and the up-coming conference. I’m hopeful that everything will be restored in the next day or two, and will remain permanently working from there onward.

Folks, as some may have noticed, we’ve gotten Phabricator back up. Same address as always.

Note that there are at least some ISPs, VPNs, and other caching layers that are caching the wrong IP address. It should propagate over the next hour (at most, it may take 48 hours in some places). If you want, you can shove a manual override in your hosts file – point it at and you should be good-to-go.

Sorry for the disruption.