Here are the patches I’d like to merge into 3.6.1.
· r228918 - [mips] Partially revert r223927: Removing SIZEOF_INT128 macro for MIPS64
· r230469 - [Mips] Support mips-r6 path suffix for Adnroid MIPS toolchain
· r229680,r230253 - Change representation of member function pointers for MIPS targets
o This is a scary-sounding change but it only matters for microMIPS where member function pointers are currently broken.
o This fixes the remaining test-suite failure for microMIPS.
· r233508 - Add check for kind of UnqualifiedId in Declarator::isStaticMember()
· r226151,r226164,r226165,r226166,r226407,r226408,r226409 – Disassembler tests for various mips ISA’s.
o These mostly make merging r226652 easier but are good to have anyway.
· r226652 - [Mips][Disassembler]When disassembler meets load/store from coprocessor 2 instructions…
· r226905 - [mips] Add new error message and improve testing for parsing the .module directive.
· r227087 - [mips] Add tests for bitwise binary and integer arithmetic operators.
o Needed for the following patch.
· r227089 - [mips] Enable arithmetic and binary operations for the i128 data type.
· r227269 - [mips] Use __clear_cache builtin instead of cacheflush()
· r227084 - When disassembler meets compact jump instructions for r6 it crashes…
· r227430 - [Mips][Disassembler] When disassembler meets cache/pref instructions for r6 it crashes…
· r229675 - [mips] Avoid redundant sign extension of the result of binary bitwise instructions.
· r230235 - [mips] Honour -mno-odd-spreg for vector insert/extract when MSA is enabled.
· r230657 - Fix justify error for small structures in varargs for MIPS64BE
· r230742 - [mips] Account for constant-zero operands in ADDE nodes.
· r230748 - [mips] Remove redundant periods from -mattr=help descriptions for MIPS.
· r232382 - [MIPS] Fix justify error for small structures
· r232943 - Fix sign extension for MIPS64 in makeLibCall function
· r233904 - [mips] Make sure that we don’t adjust the stack pointer by zero amount.
· r228403 - [mips] Fix FileCheck prefixes with whitespace between ‘CHECK’ and ‘:’
· r230500 - [MIPS]Multiple and add instructions for Mips are currently available in mips32r2/mips64r2…
o Makes the madd.[sd] instructions and similar available to some ISA’s they were wrongly omitted from.
· r230956 - [mips] Optimize conditional moves where RHS is zero.
o This fixes a particularly embarrassing case of suboptimal code generation where zero was stored to memory with a ‘addiu $1, $zero, 0’ and a store instead of simply using $zero as the operand to the store.
· r231237 - [mips] Specify the correct value type when combining a CMovFP node
· r228765 - Fix makeLibCall argument (signed) in SoftenFloatRes_XINT_TO_FP function
Leading Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited