r107943 / r107947 break i386 in Darwin.

Hello,

I didn't managed to isolate the problem exactly, but I have some projects that crash (EXC_BAD_ACCESS) at launch time if I compile them using clang and integrated-as.
After some svn update -r, I managed to find the culprit change. This is the commit r107943.
I will try to find more info about what goes wrong.

-- Jean-Daniel

It gave me some hard time, but I managed to build a reduced show case:

Must be compile in i386:

clang -arch i386 -o crash TestAppDelegate.c
./crash
Segmentation Fault

TestAppDelegate.c (657 Bytes)

I've reverted those changes. They were badly broken for i386.