It can pass on trunk.
Note: You still need to add -UPPC on configure or make.
Clang tests will not let passed for me. There might be many issues.
It fails on some point on release_30.
r143303 in release_30
Failing Tests (5):
* LLVM :: CodeGen/X86/dbg-i128-const.ll
Fixed in r143194. I think it might be partial fix.
It was endianness issue on MC Dwarf.
* LLVM :: MC/AsmParser/2011-09-06-NoNewline.s
Fixed in r143195. Still it is not "TARGETS" neutral.
(I expect it would fail without --enable-targets=x86)
* LLVM :: Object/nm-archive.test
* LLVM :: Object/nm-trivial-object.test
* LLVM :: Object/objdump-disassembly-inline-relocations.test
They had potential bug on 32bit hosts. Especially, They fail due to
endianness-ignorant varargs on ppc.
Squashing r142984, r143120 and r143191 should fix them.
(See also attached PRIx64.diff)
* Failures on +Asserts
- LLVM :: CodeGen/Generic/print-arith-fp.ll
- LLVM :: CodeGen/Generic/print-arith-int.ll
Fixed in r143290. It could be reproduced with llc -march=ppc32 on
PRIx64.diff (1.88 KB)