The following issues have been fixed since the last update I sent out.
* Bug 19462 - Use the INSTALL(EXPORT ...) to export CMake definitions
* Bug 21561 - Update release scripts to use CMake
These issues are still outstanding. Classification of blocking vs non-blocking are my own opinions, please let me know if you disagree. All non-blocking issues are still serious bugs that need to be fixed.
* Bug 14109 - CMake build for compiler-rt should use just-built clang
* Bug 14200 - -fno-rtti not in cxxflags given by llvm-config
* Bug 21562 - Add a CMake equivalent for make/platform/clang_darwin.mk in compiler_rt
* Bug 21568 - Cannot add rpath
* Bug 23947 - CMake+Mips: find_library() doesn't work correctly when recursing 64-bit (both N32 and N64 ABI's) compiler on Debian Jessie
* Bug 19875 - libraries and executables need different rpaths
* Bug 22466 - cmake build should provide way to run tablegen with no arguments
* Bug 23746 - test-suite lacks CMake support
* Bug 24157 - CMake built shared library does not export all public symbols
Other issues not tracked by bugs:
* FreeBSD seemed to have problems with CMake identifying itself as amd64 causing x86_64 tests to fail
* Migrating buildbots
* We need to make sure libc++ works properly on Darwin
* Put together a “cheat sheet” document for transitioning
I have another RFC titled "[RFC] Road map for CMake” which I’ll be sending shorty to discuss PR 14109 and PR21562 in more detail.