For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Non-scalable RVV support (Fraser)
* Patches we might want to discuss:
* Zfh (D90738)
* Setrounding/flt_rounds lowering
* PrologEpilogInserter floating emergency spill slots (D89239)
* Any bitmanip patches people want to discuss?
* Heads up on https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/issues/163
* Any other business?