For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is hopefully accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Infinite loop in TableGen. Apparently only shows up for RISC-V,
though feels likely we're victim of an obscure miscompile
⚙ D69741 [Codegen] Both sides of '&&' are same; fixed - does anyone have time to help out
* Flagging up for extra review: R_RISCV_32_PCREL
<Login, re-opened CFI directive fix
* R_RISCV_SET6 semantics?
* Sam is working on ilp32e codegen
* The patch to use compiler-rt has seen a lot of activity recently
⚙ D68407 [RISCV] Use compiler-rt if no GCC installation detected
* I think we're about ready to land the march/mabi change D69383
* In-flight patches of note:
* GlobalISel return lowering ⚙ D69808 [RISCV GlobalISel] Add lowerReturn for calling conv. awaiting review
* V extension MC layer patch ⚙ D69987 [RISCV] Assemble/Disassemble v-ext instructions.