For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm BST, via
The agenda is honestly pretty light today, so it may be a very brief call.
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Machine scheduling model - thanks to Javed and Ana for initial
comments - anything useful to discuss today?
* compiler-rt and 2-stage builds
* Patch up for review for variable sized objects where the stack needs
realignment ⚙ D68979 [RISCV] Handle variable sized objects with the stack need to be realigned (thanks Shiva!)
* Hopefully I'll see many of you at the LLVM Dev Meeting next week. We
will skip next week's call, as a number of people will be travelling.
* Anything else (as usual, always helpful to drop me an email ahead of
time to add to the agenda - but feel free to list things here)