[Draft agenda for the call tomorrow (Thu 18th) - let me know if I’m missing any topics]
For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST and recently have moved to the LLVM Foundation’s Zoom. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- LLVM 15 release (15.0.0-rc3 planned for Aug 23rd)
- Any anticipated backport requests or regressions to highlight?
- psABI public review period (until 29th August)
- Specifying behaviour for merging ELF attributes
- D131708 [RISCV] Change how mtune aliases are implemented. https://reviews.llvm.org/D131708
- Issues related to lack of kernel support for the V extension (see discussion)
- D129824 [RISCV] Set triple based on -march flag which can be deduced in more generic way https://reviews.llvm.org/D129824
- Semi-automated cost calculation (see ⚙ D131967 [RISCV] Correct costs for vector ceil/floor/trunc/round).
- -foo=? style parameters in Clang (see here and here)
- Next meeting: Thu 1st September 2022, 4pm BST