For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Improving rust code size by not forcing frame pointers
* Compact code model (Evandro)
* Update on embedded PIC discussions
* Small data limit <https://reviews.llvm.org/D57497>
* Bitmanip / experimental extension status
* ELF attribute support close to merging
* No other topics were submitted, as always, please do submit things
you'd like to discuss