Note: as we've now entered daylight savings time, this call is now at
4pm BST. For most attendees, this should mean the time is the same as
it was for you last month. We didn't get much feedback on alternate
meeting times - I'll start a separate mailing list thread.
For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>\. If you have topics to discuss,
please email me ahead and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
* Use softPromoteHalf legalisation for fp16 ⚙ D99148 [RISCV] Use softPromoteHalf legalization for fp16 without Zfh rather than PromoteFloat.
* bitmanip intrinsics ⚙ D99320 [RISCV] [1/2] Add intrinsic for Zbb extension
* LocalStackSlot pass ⚙ D98101 [RISCV] Enable the LocalStackSlotAllocation pass support
* Avoiding setHasMultipleConditionRegisters ⚙ D98932 [RISCV] Don't call setHasMultipleConditionRegisters(), so icmp is sunk
* [RFC] Permit load/store/alloca for struct containing all scalable
vectors. [llvm-dev] [RFC] Permit load/store/alloca for struct containing all scalable vectors.
* Support parsing multi-lib config from GCC ⚙ D97916 [Driver][RISCV] Support parsing multi-lib config from GCC.
* DAG nodes and pseudo instructions for CSR access
⚙ D98936 [RISCV] DAG nodes and pseudo instructions for CSR access
* Fixing stack slot for argument types that aren't a multiple of 64
bits ⚙ D99087 [RISCV] Fix stack slot for argument types (Bug 49500) and