For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT, via this Google Meet link. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- Yet-to-be-ratified bitmanip extensions in LLVM.
- LLVM 14.0 release schedule and RISC-V targets
- Moving V extension from non-experimental?
- Other in-flight ratified extension patches (crypto, supervisor spec updates, Zfinx, etc)
- D111617 Lazily add RVV C intrinsics
- Conventions for vendor extensions
- D117731 Set CostPerUse to 1 iff RVC is enabled
- Other heads-up
- Next meeting: Thu 3rd February 2022, 4pm GMT