For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call each Thursday at 4pm BST, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* 10.0.1 - schedule now announced.
* vscale (Kai)
* llvm-objdump with support for more instruction patterns
https://reviews.llvm.org/D78702 (patch from Simon)
* LTO/ThinLTO for RISC-V https://reviews.llvm.org/D78035
* We will reschedule the discussion on differential testing work to
next week instead
* No other topics were submitted, as always, please do submit things
you'd like to discuss