For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST and as of last time have moved to the LLVM Foundation’s Zoom. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- Linker relaxation patches. D127581 [ELF] Relax R_RISCV_ALIGN https://reviews.llvm.org/D127581 and D125036 [RISCV] Alignment relaxation https://reviews.llvm.org/D125036 and D127611 [ELF] Relax R_RISCV_CALL and R_RISCV_CALL_PLT https://reviews.llvm.org/D127611
- Has anyone looked at re-enabling shrink wrapping?
- D127727 [SeparateConstOffsetFromGEPPass] Added optional modification strategy https://reviews.llvm.org/D127727 and D127858 [RISCV] Turn on SeparateConstOffsetFromGEPPass for RISC-V target https://reviews.llvm.org/D127858
- RISC-V views on D127115 [RFC][DAGCombine] Make sure combined nodes are added back to the worklist in topological order. https://reviews.llvm.org/D127115
- Big-endian support
- Next meeting: Thu 7th July 2022, 4pm BST