For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
I've created a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which
is accessible at:
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* LLVM 10.0.1
* Final issues being ironed out, all fixes are in, but one patch has been updated to avoid breaking ABI.
* Tracking issue: 46378 – RISCV backport request for 10.0.1
* LLVM 11 Plans
* B-extension Work Update
* V-extension Work Update
* Shadow Stack Discussion
* Thanks to Evandro for working on clarifications and improvements to psABI and ASM manual.
* Reminder: we now meet every other week. We'll meet again on Thu 9 July.
* No other topics were submitted, as always, please do submit things
you'd like to discuss