For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST (4pm GMT from the
next meeting on Nov 11th), via <https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>\.
If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can
add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
* Emit CFI directives for function epilogue <Login;
* Generating pseudo instruction li <Login;
* Pre-emit pass to make more instructions compressible
* Lazily add RVV C intrinsics <Login;
* ABI testing for float16 <Login;
* Heads up / other patches to watch
* TargetLibraryInfo checker tool <Login;
* Next meeting: Nov 11th, 4pm GMT (should be the same local time for
most people, as US+EU will have both changed an hour for daylight