For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- Reported bug re failure to scavenge a register
- Anything to discuss re in-flight vector patches (e.g. D133739, D134703)
- Proposed ABI testing refactoring
- Any follow-up discussions from last time re experimental extensions
- Note; bitmanip extensions where upstream work has ceased have now been removed (thanks Craig).
- Next Meeting: Thu 13th October 2022, 4pm BST.