For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Anything else for LLVM 11.0 release notes? Current draft
* LLDB status and ongoing work
* RISC-V vector extension updates?
* Compact code model comments (copied across from last meeting)
* Heads up on D86836 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D86836> - could allow us to
have different costperuse for compressed vs non-compressed.
* Any comments on D86522 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D86522>?
* Any other business?
* Next meeting: Thu 17th September