For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
Topics to discuss today include the following:
* 12.0.0 backports
* <49031 – Merge b4106f9c7b8c498d109301ced7bf9aca32027168 to 12.0.0; (awaiting merge)
* <48969 – Merge 282aca10aeb03bdaef0a8d4f3faa4c2ff236e527 and 9847023660467a4469b5667bcf7a4c73a4780037 to 12.0.0; (merged)
* Any others?
* Multiple P MC layer patches <https://reviews.llvm.org/D94579>
* RVV topics
* Spilling and frame handling <Login;
* RVV whole register load/store for generic load/store
* Heads up:
* fp16 ABI discussion <https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/172>
* libcxx on 32-bit architecutres with 64-bit `time_t`
* Any other business?
* Next call: 18th Feb 2021