For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST and recently have moved to the LLVM Foundation’s Zoom. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
There’s a fairly short agenda for today, but I think it’s worth going ahead with the meeting due to the LLVM 15 branch taking place in just over 2 weeks.
- LLVM 15 branch (planned for July 26th)
- In-flight patches we’re hoping to land ahead of the branch
- Any upcoming work that hasn’t been posted for review yet?
- D129013: [RISCV] Enable (scalable) vectorization by default
- D129178 [RISCV] Enable the GlobalMerge pass for RISC-V
- Heads up: Philip has been filing bugs on missed optimisation opportunities.
- Next meeting: Thu 21st July 2022, 4pm BST