For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time or add to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
Agenda (copied from the linked doc - if you have additional items please add them):
- LLVM 17 (rc3 due Aug 22nd)
- Anything for this not covered below?
- Uleb128 relocs - D157657
- Looks like LLD support is more difficult than anticipated so we won’t have fully compatibility with gcc output in LLVM 17. Is there a GCC flag we can recommend that would avoid uleb128 relocs (no -fdebug-default-version in gcc so -gdwarf-version=4?)
- Vector calling convention (psABI PR, initial LLVM patch)
- (If time) Philip’s target attributes discussion
- Heads up (not planned to discuss)