Note: The meeting should be at the same local time as usual if you’re in a region that had daylight savings time. The time will be 1hr different if not - check the linked calendar below for the source of truth.
For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time or add to the agenda. NOTE: The next meeting will be after daylight savings has ended in the US and Europe so for most the local time for the meeting should be the same. Obviously it won’t be if you’re in a timezone that doesn’t follow daylight savings.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
Agenda (copied from the linked doc - if you have additional items please add them):
- Issue of LLD computing section sizes before relaxation and failing with a false-positive error indicating that they won’t fit and previously proposed fix.
- Moving vector crypto from experimental, while the intrinsics aren’t yet finalised (#6900)
- TableGen support for RegisterBankInfo
- Split register allocation and move vsetvl pass in between #70549
- LLVM RISC-V 20231109 Split the Register Allocation Between RVV and Other
- NOTE: this may take ~15 min to present.
- Changes in documented RVC implications
- Note: No meeting on 23rd November as most US attendees will be out due to thanksgiving