Slow GIT/SVN Connection

Is anyone else having issues with the GIT/SVN repositories for LLVM? Git fetches are taking forever (> 15 minutes to compress 800 objects), and SVN checkouts are going at about a file per minute. I’ve tried this on two different, geographically-dissimilar networks so I don’t think the problem is on my end.

The web-site seems fine.

Is anyone else having issues with the GIT/SVN repositories for LLVM? Git fetches are taking forever (> 15 minutes to compress 800 objects), and SVN checkouts are going at about a file per minute. I’ve tried this on two different, geographically-dissimilar networks so I don’t think the problem is on my end.

The web-site seems fine.

There seems to be a run-away clang process on llvm.org (it’s using GB of memory).

I’m going to kill it.

– John T.

The web-site seems fine.

I successfully killed the clang process. I believe the system is coming back up to normal speed.

– John T.

The web-site seems fine.

I successfully killed the clang process. I believe the system is coming back up to normal speed.

Seems to be going faster now. Thanks for the quick fix!