I’m trying to work out what to do to eliminate an “Undefined temporary symbol”, which has appeared after I had thought I’d cleared up the last problems trying to implement __builtin_setjmp.
I know that the symbol it’s referring to is “sinkMBB” in the two BuildMI instructions in the code fragment below, as the problem goes away if I remove these lines temporarily (although the algorithm doesn’t work then).
What must I do to eliminate the Undefined Temporary Symbol error, later in the compilation process (raised at ElfObjectWriter.cpp:803)?
Chris Dewhurst, Lero, University of Limerick
- const BasicBlock *BB = MBB->getBasicBlock();
- MachineFunction::iterator It = ++MBB->getIterator();
- MachineBasicBlock *thisMBB = MBB;
- const BasicBlock* mainBB = BasicBlock::Create(BB->getContext(), “setjmp.main”);
- MachineBasicBlock *mainMBB = MF->CreateMachineBasicBlock(mainBB);
- const BasicBlock* sinkBB = BasicBlock::Create(BB->getContext(), “setjmp.sink”);
- MachineBasicBlock *sinkMBB = MF->CreateMachineBasicBlock(sinkBB);