I’ve been struggling with this for a while. I’ve gone back and reviewed all the messages in this topic on the subject, and I still can’t figure it out.
– I’m disabling frame pointer elimination via “-disable-fp-elim”
– I see debugging information in my .s file.
– My command line for compiling the LLVM-generated looks like this:
gcc -g -O0 -x assembler ReflectionTest.s -o ReflectionTest -L/Users/talin/Projects/tart/build-eclipse/runtime -l runtime
– here’s what I see when I run ‘dwarfdump’:
File: test/stdlib/ReflectionTest (i386)
< EMPTY >
– When I try to debug in gdb, it prints this: