Dear LLVM Dev:
The #llvm IRC channel suggested that I send this problem to the list. I’m using revision 220412 and trying to build LLVM and run the test. I used CMake with the Windows Visual Studio 12 2013 Win64 configuration, and I built the Visual Studio 2013 12 Debug x64 configuration. The build goes fine, but when running the check-all project, I’m getting a series of errors related to sizes that doesn’t seem right.
The test results are given here: http://pastebin.com/YytPSRAV
The channel was not able to reproduce the results. I’m running on Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Visual Studio is up to date. Please let me know if there is any other additional information you need to explain what’s going on. Thanks!