I welcome conversations with anyone interested in exploring this role with me.
R&D Engineer (Compiler Developer)
In this position (located in either Mountain View, Oregon or Ottawa) you will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop ARC-specific code generation and optimizations in the LLVM-based compiler back-end
- Implement new programming models for new ARC cores and architecture extensions in the compiler toolchain
- Maintain and optimize the current set of ARC compiler tool chain
- Interact with Hardware architects and other teams, and provide compiler tools perspective for the processor design as well as application design
- Perform various benchmarking and testing tasks to improve the quality of the compiler products
- Assist product marketing and product support teams in pre and post sales situations
- BSCS/MSCS with 7+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in compiler development
- Thorough understanding of compiler technology and other development tool internals
- LLVM development experience
- Knowledge of compiler backend technologies such as register allocation, instruction scheduling, loop transformations, peephole optimizations, etc.
- Expert-level programming skills in C++, C and assembly languages
- Experience with SW development processes: project planning, version control, bug tracking
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Senior Technical Recruiter, Global Talent Acquisition
w +1.512.372.7621 | m +1.512.656.8290 | email@example.com
Follow Synopsys: (NASDAQ: SNPS)
Synopsys Inc. is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world’s 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software security and quality solutions. Whether you’re a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest security and quality, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products.
Founded in 1986, $2.6B+ Synopsys employs 11,000+ headquartered in Mountain View, California, located globally in over 25 countries with 113+ offices throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia, and India.