The diff is attached.
I used the following sources:
Bjarne - http://www2.research.att.com/~bs/C++0xFAQ.html
Scott Meyers - http://www.aristeia.com/C++0x/C++0xFeatureAvailability.htm
Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C++0x
Things I like about my changes:
- Near complete listing of core language changes.
- Links to STL implementation status pages.
- I like the classification of features.
Things I don’t like about my changes:
- I would love to provide links into the current draft for each feature, but I couldn’t find a way to link into the draft PDF.
- I wish there were a better way to classify features (as some are cross-cutting).
- Draft proposal documents. I included and expanded them because they were there before.
There is still one extra thing that I haven’t done, which is to provide some sort of desired priority, or if that is too difficult, some way to indicate dependent relationships between features.
cxx_status_html.diff (17.5 KB)