Usage of logos @ http://llvm.org/Logo.html for coffee mug

Hello,

I would like to let produce a LLVM coffee mug for myself for non-commerical use. Am I allowed to use the logos on your website for the production?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

dex

Yes, that is perfectly fine, see the bottom of the page:

This dragon image is owned by Apple Inc. and is available for your download and use royalty-free. By downloading this image, Apple grants you, and you accept, a non-exclusive license to use this image. All right, title and interest in the image, including the copyright therein, is retained by Apple.

IOW, you can use it without problem for whatever you want.

-Chris

Ok thank you very much that sounds great. Do you know where I could get the derivate logos in bigger resolution? On the site not all logos are available in .svg format.

Thanks in advance.

greetings,

dex

There is a link to the Adobe Illustrator Version at the bottom of the page.

Thank you very much, this one I found I meant the other logos. Unfortunately there is no link to the other logos .svg or .ai format. Do you have a clue or how I could contact the creator of this logo?

Thanks again for your patience.

greetings,

dex

Hello,

someone has an idea where I could get the other .svg LLVM Logo derivates? That would be great :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

greetings,

dex

I am not certain, but I know one person to ask. I sent them an email off list and will follow up shortly.

Ok thank you very much for your patience and help. :slight_smile:

greetings,

dex

Hmm it seems that you had no luck, but thanks for your effort :slight_smile:

Maybe you get an anwser. Please mail me if you get new information regarding the logos.

greetings,

dex