Co-Founder in Residence at DSV to Lead software solutions that perfectly complement our next-gen architecture. We are backed by VC and Silicon Catalyst. On spinning out, you will be a technical C-suite, taking charge of software development and building a dedicated team to support the realisation of HyperCIM.
Remote location till incorporation
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent practical experience [Applicants with Masters or PhD will be given preference]
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++ and knowledge of functional programming
- Previous experience building LLVM compiler backends and ideally experience working with MLIR.
- 4+ years of experience working with FPGA especially Xilinx SDK
- Comprehensive understanding of memory management, including DRAM and scratch pad memory.
- Experience collaborating with chip designers and hardware engineers.
- Experience in a startup or small company environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in roles such as CTO, VP of Technology, VP of Engineering, Technology Director, or Engineering Director.
- A proven track record of recruiting and managing technical teams.