We are seeking volunteers for the 2023 LLVM Developers’ Meeting program committee and the student travel grants committee. If you are interested, please fill out this form by June 12th:
Expectations of each volunteer role:
- Attend a training meeting the week of July 17 (this will be recorded)
- Join Discord channel for committee comunication
- Review ~20 submissions (July 31 - August 11)
- We welcome new, experienced, and even students for this role. We like to have a mix of perspectives.
Travel Grant Review Committee:
- Attend a training meeting the week of July 10 (this will be recorded)
- Review ~20 applications (July 17 - July 28)
- We have never had community members review travel grant applications but the program is growing and we need more helpers in this space. We welcome anyone who has an interest in helping more students to attend events such as the LLVM Developers’ Meeting. Given the program targets students, we can not have student volunteers.
You can volunteer for both if you want!
If you have questions, please let me know.