Where to report documentation's bugs?

Hi all!
So I am new to LLVM and I’m trying to wrap my head around it, so I’m exploring the documentation. I found a broken link, where should I report it? I don’t think the GH issue tracker would be right place, or is it?
Thanks!

(In case this is actually the supposed place, I am referring to the page Architecture & Platform Information for Compiler Writers, in the end, section " Miscellaneous Resources", the link Executable File Format library points to a 404)

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to report the issue. IMO bugs in the documentation should be reported and treated like other bugs using the GitHub issue tracker.

If you have a concrete suggestion how to fix the issue, please consider submitting a patch (Contributing to LLVM — LLVM 16.0.0git documentation)

The documentation is part of the llvm-project repo and the page you mentioned should be generated from llvm/docs/CompilerWriterInfo.rst

1 Like

Thanks, I opened an issue on GH since I haven’t knowledge on the topic to suggest an alternative link. Thanks for your help! :+1: