16.0.0-rc4 delayed


There are still a bunch of open issues for 16.x and me and Tom have both been out in the beginning of this week, so we decided to delay -rc4, which we hope to be the last RC before final 16 release.

If you have issues open for 16 or have been pinged in any backport request, please take a few minutes and review them.

Open issues for 16.x can be viewed here: