Add AddressSanitizer support for VxWorks OS

Hello All,

I am from WindRiver company. We plan to submit patches to add AddressSanitizer support for VxWorks Operating System. The patches are mainly included in the folder “compiler-rt/lib/sanitizer_common” and “compiler-rt/lib/asan”. Related changes are being reviewed internally.

Since this is an extension to the existing Operating System support and include quite a few changes, I think the contribution will belong to “Bigger Pieces of Work”.

I am new to the LLVM community. Could someone tell me what should I prepare, such as

• the patch requirement?
  • what kind of test case needed?
  • If I need run any existing CI test in advance?

Thanks,
Wenbin

Hello All,

I am from WindRiver company. We plan to submit patches to add AddressSanitizer support for VxWorks Operating System. The patches are mainly included in the folder “compiler-rt/lib/sanitizer_common” and “compiler-rt/lib/asan”. Related changes are being reviewed internally.

Since this is an extension to the existing Operating System support and include quite a few changes, I think the contribution will belong to “Bigger Pieces of Work”.

I am new to the LLVM community. Could someone tell me what should I prepare, such as

• the patch requirement?