I’m new to Clang and LLVM and I’d like to use them on Win 8 with Code::Blocks.
I’m having problems in running cmake.
I did the following:
Installed python (cmake was complaining if it was not installed)
Dowloaded sources fron svn (LLVM, clang, compilre-rt and test-suite.
When I run cmake I got The following error:
\build>CMake -G “CodeBlocks - MinGW Makefiles” …\llvm
– Could NOT find LibXml2 (missing: LIBXML2_LIBRARIES LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Target triple: x86_64-w64-mingw32
– Native target architecture is X86
– Threads enabled.
– Found PythonInterp: C:/Python33/python.exe (found version “3.3.2”)
– Constructing LLVMBuild project information
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:299 (message):
Unexpected failure executing llvm-build: Traceback (most recent call last):
uild/llvm-build", line 3, in
uild\llvmbuild_init_.py", line 1, in
from main import main
ImportError: No module named ‘main’
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
So I thought that I missed to configure something.
I tried to run the configure script as per the web instructions, but I got an error because the configure script is only for linux
“…\llvm\configure” is not an internal/external command, an executable or batch file.
May anyone please help me?
I downloaded the last version of LLVM (3.4).
Thanks in advance,