LLVM Bay Area Monthly Meetup (Mon August 8 ‘22 6pm)

We’re planning the next LLVM Bay Area monthly meetup.

Date: Monday August 8 2022
Event Address: Don Giovanni’s 235 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041

There’s no longer any need to RSVP for this event. Google will be providing the sponsorship. The menu will have fewer selections than the previous instance to control price; there will still be a cash bar.

Please follow:

4 Likes

Thank you for organizing the meetup @nickdesaulniers, it was great to see so many people last month! Would it be possible to ask the venue about the outdoor seating for this next instance? I know several LLVM contributors who would be interested in attending, but only if the outdoor seating was an option.

Reminder, we’re still on for this event next Monday evening!

Would it be possible to ask the venue about the outdoor seating for this next instance?

I just spoke with the venue; I have reserved the outdoor dining area instead of the indoor room from last time.

They warned that the city of Mountain View doesn’t allow them to have tents/coverings outdoors, so they advised that folks bring a jacket since it will be cooler in the evening.

We have reserved space for 40; they said they can only accommodate 50 outdoors. I think we will be fine for Monday; it could be an issue in the future perhaps.

See you all there!

4 Likes

Thanks for everyone who attended last evening, we had even better turn out than last time and basically took over the outdoor front patio at the venue.

See you again next month; keep an eye out on the community tab in the LLVM Discourse for an update on when that will be.

I also have a fancy pair of sunglasses someone left behind from the meetup (lost & found). If you ever want to see them alive again, please bring a suitcase full of unmarked bills totaling $10,000 to the next meetup or get in touch.

[[[[[[THE PARTY SUPPLIES ARE DECENT]]]]]]

1 Like

next instance