Machine Learning Guided Ordering of Compiler Optimization Passes

Done. Sorry for the delay, bank holiday.

It says ā€œsomething wrong with your invitation, please contact the org owner and ask them to resend itā€. Can you resend it please?

Hello, @mtrofin could you add me as well, I have some experience in compilers in llvm, and ML, I would love to contribute to the project. My email address : pawannirpal@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hello!

I am Srinivasa R, a 2nd year undergraduate student at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, India. I am interested in working on this project as part of Google Summer of Code 2023.
I have experience in C/C++ from multiple courses and course projects and some experience in ML and DL as well. I also have some experience in compilers and using LLVM but am still familiarizing myself with the code-base.
Please let me know if there is anything I should read or look into to prepare to contribute to this project.

This is my email address: srinivasa.r0503@gmail.com

Thanks!

done

Dear @mtrofin,

My name is Kenny and I am a second-year Computer Engineering student at the University of Toronto.

I am interested in working on the Machine Learning Guided Ordering of Compiler Optimization Passes project as part of Google Summer of Code 2023.

Through personal passion projects and extracurricular experiences, I am exposed to various modern programming languages such as Python and C/C++. I have a foundation in machine learning, as evidenced by my development of a convolutional neural network without the use of frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch. Additionally, I have used Tensorflow to create models for image classification and digital identification. Furthermore, I also have strong interest in low-level development where I recently emulated a Linux Terminal in C where I learned how to perform system calls for operations involving files and directories. Finally, I am currently developing a responsive GIS for city navigation using C++.
Although I do not have much experience with compilers, I am a quick learner and have a strong foundation in related areas such as machine learning and low-level software development, which will enable me to quickly pick up new concepts and techniques specific to compilers and LLVM.

I am really excited about this project and would love to play a part in it.

This is my email address: kenny.cui@mail.utoronto.ca

Thank you in advance!

Hi @mtrofin !
Iā€™d like to be a part of this project! Could you please add me to Slack?
My email is: puneethar6@gmail.com
Thanks a lot :smile:

Done - thanks!

Hi @mtrofin !
I am really interested in this project can you join me on Stack
email - ayush33156@gmail.com

Hi again @mtrofin

I suppose youā€™ll see my post of a similar flavor on the presumably related projectā€™s Discourse, so Iā€™ll leave that all there but express interest also in continuing on this work.

Email again ā€“ matthew_meeker@brown.edu

Thanks!

Hi @mtrofin I am interested in this project. Can I join the Slack too.
My mail address= omerisildak.tr@gmail.com

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

done

1 Like

Hi @mtrofin, Iā€™m interested as well! Would you mind adding me (tejfsingh@gmail.com) to the Slack? Thank you so much in advance.

done

Hi @mtrofin

I am a graduate student majoring in AI and have experience in compiler design. I am interested in being part of this project, can you add me to the slack channel?
email: harshitmonish20@gmail.com

Thanks.

done

Hi, I am a master student who have experience on ML and compiler sides, and is quite interested in thie project. Could you invite me to the slack channels? My email address is yuxuanwang690@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hello, I am a undergraduate Computer Engineering student at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign. I am quite interested in this project, and was wondering if I could be added to the slack. My email is xrouth2@illinois.edu

(also posted on the ā€œBetter performance modelsā€ topic) Prospective GSoC 2023 contributors: if you have proposals related to this topic or MLGO in general, and want to discuss/get feedback on the proposal before submitting it, the monthly MLGO meeting tomorrow will be dedicated to that (ā€œopen hoursā€ kind of a thing). Details here.

Hi @mtrofin ,
Thanking you in advance.
I would like to contribute to llvm-ml community.Please add me to Slack.(richu.norman@gmail.com)