problem building clang tutorials

Hi,

I'd like to use clang to parse c++ and so my first step would be to try the tutorial.
The most up-to-date tutorial i found is that on https://github.com/loarabia/Clang-tutorial
Unfortunately, i ran into some problems trying to build it. I could solve some of them but the one i'm currently stuck at is
undefined reference to `clang::edit::rewriteObjCRedundantCallWithLiteral(clang::ObjCMessageExpr const*, clang::NSAPI const&, clang::edit::Commit&)'
You can find a description of my build attempt here:

Loading... also paste it below (though without the html formatting that makes it much more readable)

Could you please tell me what i'm doing wrong here and how i can get the tutorial to build?
Best Regards,
Kevin

sorry,
somehow the link to the problem description got concatenated with the next word and doesn't work
the working link to the problem description is:
http://www.dinkypage.com/161365

Best Regards,
Kevin

From what i know, its about ordering of your libraries while linking than missing library… In my current test program attached is how i ordering libraries (ofc i don’t need all the libraries but i didn’t have time to figure out which ones and some are repeats etc… who cares!.. its just a test)…
Hope this helps…

“/usr/local/lib/libclang.a /usr/local/lib/libclangAnalysis.a /usr/local/lib/libclangARCMigrate.a /usr/local/lib/libclangAST.a /usr/local/lib/libclangASTMatchers.a /usr/local/lib/libclangBasic.a /usr/local/lib/libclangCodeGen.a /usr/local/lib/libclangDriver.a /usr/local/lib/libclangEdit.a /usr/local/lib/libclangFrontend.a /usr/local/lib/libclangFrontendTool.a /usr/local/lib/libclangLex.a /usr/local/lib/libclangParse.a /usr/local/lib/libclangRewriteCore.a /usr/local/lib/libclangRewriteFrontend.a /usr/local/lib/libclangSema.a /usr/local/lib/libclangSerialization.a /usr/local/lib/libclangStaticAnalyzerCheckers.a /usr/local/lib/libclangStaticAnalyzerCore.a /usr/local/lib/libclangStaticAnalyzerFrontend.a /usr/local/lib/libclangTooling.a -lc++ -lc -lm -lstdc++.6 -lLLVMAnalysis -lLLVMArchive -lLLVMARMAsmParser -lLLVMARMAsmPrinter -lLLVMARMCodeGen -lLLVMARMDesc -lLLVMARMDisassembler -lLLVMARMInfo -lLLVMAsmParser -lLLVMAsmPrinter -lLLVMBitReader -lLLVMBitWriter -lLLVMCodeGen -lLLVMCore -lLLVMCppBackendCodeGen -lLLVMCppBackendInfo -lLLVMDebugInfo -lLLVMExecutionEngine -lLLVMHexagonAsmPrinter -lLLVMHexagonCodeGen -lLLVMHexagonDesc -lLLVMHexagonInfo -lLLVMInstCombine -lLLVMInstrumentation -lLLVMInterpreter -lLLVMipa -lLLVMipo -lLLVMJIT -lLLVMLinker -lLLVMMBlazeAsmParser -lLLVMMBlazeAsmPrinter -lLLVMMBlazeCodeGen -lLLVMMBlazeDesc -lLLVMMBlazeDisassembler -lLLVMMBlazeInfo -lLLVMMC -lLLVMMCDisassembler -lLLVMMCJIT -lLLVMMCParser -lLLVMMipsAsmParser -lLLVMMipsAsmPrinter -lLLVMMipsCodeGen -lLLVMMipsDesc -lLLVMMipsDisassembler -lLLVMMipsInfo -lLLVMMSP430AsmPrinter -lLLVMMSP430CodeGen -lLLVMMSP430Desc -lLLVMMSP430Info -lLLVMNVPTXAsmPrinter -lLLVMNVPTXCodeGen -lLLVMNVPTXDesc -lLLVMNVPTXInfo -lLLVMObject -lLLVMPowerPCAsmPrinter -lLLVMPowerPCCodeGen -lLLVMPowerPCDesc -lLLVMPowerPCInfo -lLLVMRuntimeDyld -lLLVMScalarOpts -lLLVMSelectionDAG -lLLVMSparcCodeGen -lLLVMSparcDesc -lLLVMSparcInfo -lLLVMSupport -lLLVMTableGen -lLLVMTarget -lLLVMTransformUtils -lLLVMVectorize -lLLVMX86AsmParser -lLLVMX86AsmPrinter -lLLVMX86CodeGen -lLLVMX86Desc -lLLVMX86Disassembler -lLLVMX86Info -lLLVMX86Utils -lLLVMXCoreCodeGen -lLLVMXCoreDesc -lLLVMXCoreInfo -lclang -lclangAST”

ok thanks. The linking order was the problem indeed:
Placing -lclangEdit after -lclangSema gets it to build.
So the working CLANGLIBS for the tutorial makefile are: