For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>\. If you have topics to discuss,
please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
* 12.0.1 deadline tomorrow
* Deducing the default -march and -mabi
* Checking in on previous discussions
* .option norelax <Login;
* Using a pragma for the RVV intrinsics header
* Repairing RISC-V handling of paired relocations
* Proposed policy on psABI changes
* Requirements for atomic libcalls