For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT, via
If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can
add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
* Happy New Year!
* D115921 Refactor RISC-V ISA extension info and target features to
support multiple extension versions <Login;
* D116735 Adjust RISC-V datalyout by using n32:64 in layout string
* D106378 Relax ABI mismatch checking <Login;
* D116677 and D11678 - improvements to branch target analysis (support
for auipc+jalr pairs)
* Ratified extension patches <Login;
* D93298 Add MC layer support for Zfinx
* D98136 MC layer support for K extension
* D70401 Complete rv32e/ilp32 implementation
* D116645 Update CSRs <Login;
* Other extension patches
* D95589 Support for experimental 'P' extension
* Next meeting: Thu 20th January 2022, 4pm GMT