The Community category is for a wide range of topics that are relevant to the LLVM Project community. Topics may include:
- Community Meetings - announcements and minutes
- Newsletters - such as LLVM weekly, etc
- Google Summer of Code, Outreachy, or other mentorship programs
- Events - LLVM Developers Meetings, workshops, announcements, call for papers, updates, volunteer organization
- Community.o - announcements, discussion, events
- LLVM Foundation - board meeting minutes, updates
- Other community groups such as Women in Compilers and Tools, etc.
- Calls for volunteers
For all posted events, please indicate if the event has a code of conduct or not. If it uses a code of conduct, please link to it. If your event does not have a code of conduct, please consider using the LLVM Code of Conduct.
To create a topic via email use firstname.lastname@example.org.