Monthly libc++ meeting

Hi folks,

I am setting up a recurring monthly meeting for libc++ contributors. The goal of the meeting is to help discuss library-wide efforts and policies, and to provide a space for any libc++ contributor to bring up topics for discussion with all other contributors.

I am tentatively scheduling the first meeting for Tuesday October 31st 2023 at the following time (in different time zones):

• 12:00 EST
  • 09:00 PST
  • 18:00 CET

The meeting will repeat every 4 weeks on Tuesday. This should accommodate most of the folks that currently contribute to libc++, but please reach out if you’d like to suggest a different time.

The living agenda document is available here. A link to the virtual meeting will be provided in the agenda closer to the meeting date.

If you have agenda topics to bring up, please let me know.

Cheers,
Louis

5 Likes

Did you add this to the community calendar?

No, thanks for the heads up! Let me do that.

By the way, I know that some folks are going to be in areas where daylight savings time / summer time is ending soon. Please refer to the community calendar for the canonical time we’re meeting at. It looks like the times I entered above are correct, but use the calendar if you’re not sure. Time zones are confusing. :slight_smile:

Hi folks,

Just a heads up that the libc++ monthly meeting for the month of December is going to be one week earlier than usual, on December 19th. This is to accommodate several people being out during the holiday period.

Cheers,
Louis

Hi folks,

Just a heads up that the next libc++ monthly meeting was supposed to be on March 19th, which is during the WG21 Tokyo meeting. We will move the meeting to March 26th at the usual time instead to accommodate this.

Cheers,
Louis