Need help to create a team in llvm repo for PowerPC patches

Hi, can someone with admin role in llvm source code repo help to create a team for PowerPC related patches. We(IBM) have a team work on PowerPC target. It would be more convenient to add PowerPC reviewers with this team setting.

The request was firstly raised in Input Needed: Teams for Pull Request Subscriptions - #95 by shchenz

Thank you.

Please start by sending a PR adding the path you want and the subscription you want, admins can then create the group accordingly when reviewing the PR.

Oh, thanks. I didn’t know I need to create a PR. I’ve added the path in Input Needed: Teams for Pull Request Subscriptions - #95 by shchenz.

Do you have an example about how the PR looks like?

This is in the developer policy: https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/79709498eaa57095a9888b882e94f6d15a244d4b/llvm/docs/DeveloperPolicy.rst#L58-L61

This file will automatically create a label for the provided name in the YAML file.

And then another job will notify the right “team”: llvm-project/llvm/utils/git/github-automation.py at 79709498eaa57095a9888b882e94f6d15a244d4b · llvm/llvm-project · GitHub

(which must be created by an admin before merging the YAML change).

Thanks again. I created [PowerPC] add PowerPC path for PR labeler by chenzheng1030 · Pull Request #82200 · llvm/llvm-project · GitHub

1 Like