For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>. If you have topics to discuss,
please email me ahead and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
* Relaxed ISA string order, PR for toolchain document
* New Tag_RISCV_reserved_register attribute, PR proposal for psABI
* Mapping symbols, PR proposal for psABI
* [RISCV] Unify the arch string parsing logic to RISCVArchStringParser.
* Constant materialization improvements
* Target ABI checking and computing patches
* Revisit: Deducing default march and mabi
* Revisit: Using a pragma for the RVV intrinsics header