LLVM 16.0.4 is now available. This release is a bug-fix release and is API and ABI compatible with 16.0.0.
Release sources and binaries can be found on the release page .
If you have any questions about this release, you can ask them here .
Below is the full list of changes since 16.0.3:
- Kadir Cetinkaya: [clangd] Fix builds after 4ddae8b941398a6579d3 (ae42196bc493)
- Xi Ruoyao: [clangd] Fix test failure when it’s built with compiler flags unknown by clang (21f3dfbc2673)
- Yonghong Song: [Clang][BPF] Type print btf_type_tag properly (82b4446f25d4)
- Craig Topper: [SelectionDAG][RISCV] Remove code for handling too small shift type from SimplifyDemandedBits. (e24a8596a81b)
- Phoebe Wang: [Driver] Support multi /guard: options (46e68a277715)
- Xi Ruoyao: [cmake] Disable GCC lifetime DSE (d5cce0a7781b)
- Fangrui Song: [clang-tidy][test] Add trailing – to suppress compile_commands.json read (57262bbd32c3)
- Tom Dohrmann: fix stack probe lowering for x86_intrcc (df309b120853)
- Valentin Clement: [flang] Fix optional assertion in PFTBuilder (1a04a5f1cf15)
- Alan Zhao: [clang] Fix default initializers being ignored when initializing templated aggregate types (bef3459fcde7)
- Jonas Paulsson: Reapply “[SystemZ] Bugfix in expansion of memmem operations.” (83c2387c87e6)
- Tom Stellard: Bump version to 16.0.4 (3c1576cc0c54)