2023 US LLVM Dev Mtg - Student Travel Grants, Call for Papers and other updates

The 2023 US LLVM Developers’ Meeting is just a couple months away! I want to give you an update on where we are in the planning process and share some key dates.

Event site is live!
In case you did not notice, the 2023 US LLVM Developers’ Meeting event site is live! I have redirected the llvm.org site to do an automatic redirect to the event site. All updates and information will be on the event site until after the event has concluded.

Registration

We will open registration in August and an announcement posted on the LLVM Discourse Announcement category.

Call for Talk Proposals

The talk proposal deadline is July 31st! Be sure to get your talk proposal in!

The LLVM Community has provided input and we are actively interested in tutorials on the following topics:

• Building LLVM with CMake and handling common build issues such as - lengthy build times, building from scratch after git pull, build is killed and why, build space issues, etc

• How do I build and use custom passes on Windows?

• Source based code coverage

• Beginner friendly backend tutorials - ie TableGen

• MLIR tutorials

If you are interested in giving such a tutorial, please submit a proposal!

Student Travel Grant Applications

Applications for student travel grants are now open! The deadline is August 20th.
https://forms.gle/amSTFjjsSXXcMXQ19

Unfortunately, due to some challenges refunding students in India, we will not be able to accept applications from those in India until we find a solution.

If you have any questions, please email events@llvm.org

1 Like

Will you be able to accept travel grant for students from India who have not had a problem getting refunded in the past? I from India and i have been accepted for a grant twice and had no issues through paypal.

Unfortunately, this is a set policy for this round of travel grants. If you have further questions or a special situation, please email events@llvm.org.