LLVM 15.0.6 is now available!
We just released LLVM 15.0.6. This is the last in the 15.x series and contains just three fixes. It’s ABI compatible with all other 15.x releases.
- Download LLVM releases from releases.llvm.org.
- yronglin: [CodeGen][ARM] Fix ARMABIInfo::EmitVAAarg crash with empty record type variadic arg (088f33605d8a)
- Brett Werling: [ELF] Handle GCC collect2 -plugin-opt= on Windows (abcd0341d846)
- Bill Wendling: Revert “Reapply: Add an error message to the default SIGPIPE handler” (e6e61e9b2ef7)
- Tom Stellard: Bump version to 15.0.6 (25a36ca5c791)
LLVM 16.0.0 will be branched in early January. Thanks to everyone for this year and enjoy the holidays!